Wood fibre bowls 350 ml, round
|Pack unit||Price per pc.||Price per PU|
Sustainable bowls made from wood fibre bagasse
- Bagasse produced using wood fibres as an alternative to sugar cane
- FSC-certified from European forests
- Made in Europe
Our wood fibre bowls are made from an innovative material. based on wood fibre bagasse. Unlike conventional products, our material is FSC-certified and comes from sustainably managed forests in Europe. The bowls have a size of 350 ml making them large enough for a delicious soup. They can be reliably used also for holding greasy and hot food.
Our wood fibre burger bowls are ideal for restaurants, snack bars, cafeterias, food trucks, and wherever an eco-friendly packaging option is required.
We are FSC® certified.
- Product height (mm): 50
- Article volume (ml): 350
- Product diameter at top (mm): 130
- Product diameter at bottom (mm): 60
- Max. volume (ml): 370
- Width carton (mm): 270
- Length pack (mm): 530
- Height pack (mm): 280
- Weight per pack (kg): 3,7
- Sub-packaging units per PU: 10
- EAN: 4260755566275