- For hot and cold dishes
- 98 % renewable raw materials
- Dishwasher-proof (EN 12875)
- Antibacterial (ISO 22196)
- Reusable and disposable can be stacked together
- Fill line with CE marking
Sustainable reusable soup cup made from a wood-biopolymer compound
Easy to takeaway and reuse multiple times - our Häppy Cup is a handy reusable soup cup for takeout food. You customers can bring the cup back and reuse it for their next purchase.
What is the Häppy Cup suitable for? The reusable cup is suitable for restaurants, takeaway food, canteens, catering and self-service counters. It can be filled with hot soups like ramen or refreshing yoghurt desserts.
Twice as sustainable, twice as häppy - Our Häppy Cup doubles up on sustainability:
- Renewable raw materials: The cup is made from a wood flour and biopolymer composite. The composite consists of 98 % renewable raw materials (60 % Bio-PP, 40 % wood flour from sustainably managed forests). Thanks to the high wood content, our Häppy Cup has a natural antibacterial effect. The cup can be cleaned in the dishwasher after use. The drainage grooves ensure that the rinsing water does not collect on the floor, but can drain off easily.
- Sustainable use, sustainable cost-saving: each time the Häppy Cup is reused, valuable environmental resources are conserved. As the cup can be used multiple times, you’ll also save on packaging costs.
Stable stacking: Our Häppy Cups can be stacked inside and on top of each other. So you save storage space and everything is in safe hands during deliveries.
Cups can be stacked on cups and lids on lids - so far, so good.
But did you know that the pre-packed cups can be stacked on top of each other with the lids on? We’ve come up with something very special here: the lids have a ridge which is an exact fit for the bottom of the cup. So you can stack cups of the same size or combine large and small cups. Your tower of culinary delights is secure and ready for transport.
Have your customers also ordered our disposable universal cups? Our Häppy Cups and disposable universal cups can also be stacked together. Reusable and disposable literally go hand in hand.
- Product height (mm): 100
- Article volume (ml): 400
- Article volume (oz): 13,5
- Product diameter at top (mm): 99
- Product diameter at bottom (mm): 75
- Max. volume (ml): 460
- Width carton (mm): 220
- Length pack (mm): 320
- Height pack (mm): 350
- Weight per pack (kg): 4,5
- Sub-packaging units per PU: 6
- EAN: 4260755560983