Reusable meal container "Häppy Box" 24.5 x 20 x 4.5 cm, 2 compartments, HP4/2, pepper / grey
|Pack unit||Price per pc.||Price per PU|
- Environmentally friendly alternative to EPS dishes
- For cold and hot foods
- 98% renewable raw materials
- Dishwasher-proof (EN 12875)
- Antibacterial (ISO 22196)
- Reusable and disposable, stackable
- The matching reusable lid can be found under the "Accessories" tab
Grey reusable meal box made from recyclable organic composite
What type of food is our reusable meal box suitable for? Our meal box can be used to pack takeaway food such as salads and pasta dishes. The dimensions of the reusable meal boxes are designed around the familiar size of standard EPS dishes. You can decide for yourself whether you want to sell the takeaway box directly to your customers or offer this product as part of a deposit system.
Renewable raw materials: the reusable container is made from a wood flour and biopolymer composite. This composite material consists of 98% renewable raw materials (60% Bio-PP, 40% wood flour from sustainably managed forests).
Sturdy transport, easy to clean: the separately available lids attach to the Häppy Box with hinges. At the front of the lid are two tabs, which are used to seal the box. This allows you to safely transport your food and keep it warm on the way. Thanks to the hinges, the lid is incredibly easy to remove and secure back in position. This allows the box and lid to be cleaned separately in the dishwasher.
Stable stacking: the meal boxes can be stacked one on top of the other. This means you can hold a stack of meals safely in your hand. The reusable meal boxes and our disposable HP4 standard meal containers are also completely compatible.
- Product width (mm): 200
- Product height (mm): 43
- Product length (mm): 245
- Article volume (ml): 1050 (450/600)
- Article volume (oz): 35,5 (15,2/22,3)
- Max. volume (ml): 1083
- Product width bottom (mm): 150
- Product Length bottom (mm): 202
- Width carton (mm): 445
- Length pack (mm): 520
- Height pack (mm): 160
- Weight per pack (kg): 9,8
- Sub-packaging units per PU: 4
- EAN: 4260755565957