Online account & ordering
1. How can I place an order and set up my shop account ?
You can order at any time, either as a registered shop costumer online or by e-mail or fax. To create a customer account you can click the button “My Account“ in the upper right corner of the menu. You will then by guided step by step through the automated registering program. Once completed you can immediately place your first order. When you are registered as a shop customer, you can log in and order at any time with your username and password via "My Account".
Orders by fax or mail are processed during our regular business hours. We are available from Monday to Thursday from 8:30 A.M. till 5:00 P.M. and on Fridays from 8:30 A.M. till 4:00 P.M.
• Phone: +49 (0) 421 246 87 87- 0
• Fax: +49 (0) 421 246 87 87- 8
• Email: greenbox[at]bionatic.de
2. How can I pay?
- PayPal & PayPal Plus (credit card, direct debit, separate invoice from PayPal)
(for PayPal Plus no PayPal account is required)
- Credit Card
- Apple Pay
- SOFORT Banking
- Advanced payment
- SEPA Lastschrift *
- Invoice *
* If you order regularly with us, we also offer you payment on account. This usually happens after the 3rd order and after a successful credit check. For customers within Germany we also offer the possibility to pay by SEPA direct debit. Here you will receive a discount of 2% (at billing).
3. Can I get samples before I order?
You are interested in one or more of our products? You would like to test our products before you purchase them? No problem! Use our easy and uncomplicated sample order! No matter if you are already a greenbox customer or if you are visiting our online shop for the first time: We will gladly send you samples of the products that are of interest to you, so that you can be sure when ordering that you ordered the right items and not the famous “buy a pig in a poke".
If you are not yet a customer of us we charge a sum of EUR 12.50 net for the sample shipment. After processing your request, we will electronically send you a corresponding invoice. The amount will be fully refunded to you in the form of a coupon code, which you can redeem online within 6 months of receipt of the samples. Valid for all European countries you can choose during registration.
4. Are there any special prices for large quantities?
If you are planning to order larger quantities, then please let us know and send us an e-mail to email@example.com stating the desired items and the quantities. We will then promptly send you the corresponding offer.
5. Can you temporarily store ordered items for me?
We understand that your storage capacity is often limited in space. Please contact us in this case directly so that we can see how we can help you.
6. My contact details have changed.
Please inform us as soon as possible when your address or contact details have changed. We are happy to receive this information by email, fax or phone.
7. How can I reorder?
If you wish to reorder the same items at regular intervals:
• Call us or write us an email or a fax. Based on your last order data, we can process your order again. Kindly give us your existing account number when you contact us.
• Log in to your account and go to my orders. Select the appropriate order and click on order repeat.
8. I forgot my password for my shop account - How can I get a new one?
Enter your mail address here and you will receive a new, temporary password by e-mail. Or click on "forgot password" in the login area. Please call us if you have problems with this automated process. We recommend you to set a new password after logging in with the temporary password you have received under "My Account".
9. Are there minimum order quantities?
No. You can already order from us by quantity of a carton. The minimum order value is only 20, - €.