Reusable bowls "Häppy Bowl®" 650 ml, Ø 150 mm, pepper / grey, customised print
Delivery time 3-4 weeks
|Pack unit||Price per pc.||Price per PU|
|Quantity||Unit price||Price per PU|
Be sure to use our print template when creating your design! Send it along with the print info file to the person responsible for the design, as it contains all the relevant details for printing. Use the download buttons below!
We strongly advise you to open our PDF in Adobe Illustrator or a comparable vector-based program. Do not change any of the measurements or settings! Simply save the PDF at the end (the final file must not exceed 10 MB in size); you don't need to export or convert it - our PDF already has the right measurements and settings!
After uploading your artwork, you can add the product to your shopping cart. The stated processing time begins as soon as we have approved your artwork and confirmed receipt of payment.
Please note that due to production conditions, there may be quantity deviations of up to 10% for all customizable print items. However, we strive to keep these deviations as minimal as possible.
Important: For cancellations after receipt of the order confirmation, we reserve the right to charge a fee of 120.00 € (net).
- 98% renewable raw materials
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Custom printable¹
- Free delivery²
Sustainable grey reusable bowls made from an organic wood compound
Take away once, reuse many times - Our Häppy Bowl® is a handy reusable bowl to take away. The next time your customers buy something, they can bring the bowl back and reuse it.
What is the Häppy Bowl® suitable for? The 650 ml reusable bowl is suitable for the food service industry, takeaway sales, canteens, catering and self-service counters. Your customers can use it for hot and cold takeaway food like curry and salad, or fill it with nuts and cereals from dispensers.
Doubly sustainable, doubly häppy - Our Häppy Bowl® is doubly impressive when it comes to sustainability:
- Renewable materials: the container is made from a compound consisting of wood flour and biopolymers. This composite material consists of 98 % renewable raw materials (60 % Bio-PP, 40 % wood flour from sustainably managed forests). Thanks to the high wood content, our Häppy Bowl® has a natural antibacterial effect After use the bowl can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The drainage grooves ensure that the rinsing water does not collect at the bottom, but can drain off easily.
- Sustainable use, sustainable economy: every time you use the Häppy Bowl® you are saving precious environmental resources. Additional packaging costs are also saved by reusing the bowl several times
Sturdy stacking: our Häppy Bowls® can be stacked inside and on top of each other. This saves storage space and ensures secure handling when out making deliveries.
But did you know that even when they are filled and closed with lids, the bowls can be stacked on top of each other? Here we have come up with something really special: the bottom of the bowl fits neatly onto the rim of the lid. This means you can stack bowls of the same size on top of each other or mix together large and small bowls. The end result is that your culinary delicacies are safely stacked and ready for transport.
Unmistakably recognisable - We give you the option of having your Häppy Bowls® custom printed. This way you can make every Häppy Bowl® something really special. Your customers will remember you, and they won't later forget where they bought the environmentally friendly reusable bowls.
²Free delivery to Germany, France, Portugal, Spain and the Netherlands. Other countries on request.
- Product height (mm): 60
- Article volume (ml): 650
- Article volume (oz): 22
- Product diameter at top (mm): 150
- Product diameter at bottom (mm): 130
- Width carton (mm): 330
- Length pack (mm): 490
- Height pack (mm): 310
- Weight per pack (kg): 6,1
- Sub-packaging units per PU: 6