- Wood from sustainable forestry
- Dishwasher proof
- Developed and manufactured by greenbox in Germany
Biodegradable reusable spoons: Premium quality sustainability
Added value thanks to reusability : The high-quality spoons are durable, robust and can be used multiple times. The unit price of a spoon is 8 cents. The highlight: After using it twice, a reusable spoon costs as much as a disposable spoon. After five uses, the spoon will cost you less than 2 cents each.
Triple sustainability : Our reusable cutlery is made from a special composite, bio-compound. The cutlery is kind to the environment in three ways:
- Waste-to-value: Wood flour from residues is used
- Use multiple times: less waste is produced
- Biodegradable*: pollutant-free recycling
The cutlery is dishwasher proof and can also be cleaned with catering and industrial dishwashers .
* The Biowaste Ordinance (Ordinance on the recycling of biowaste on soils used for agriculture, forestry and horticulture - BioAbfV) stipulates the following in Germany: Only compostable waste made of bio-plastic that is certified according to the EN 13432 standard may be used for disposal. This also applies to composting in industrial composting plants.The composting cycle of an industrial composting facility is 60 to 90 days. The specified rate of decomposition of the material in our reusable cutlery cannot be achieved due to the short cycle.
We recommend disposing of our organic reusable cutlery in the residual waste bin after repeated use. The cutlery has a high proportion of renewable raw materials. The reusable cutlery burns 80 % CO2-neutrally and completely free of harmful substances.
- Product width (mm): 38
- Product height (mm): 16
- Product length (mm): 180
- Width carton (mm): 296
- Length pack (mm): 395
- Height pack (mm): 198
- Weight per pack (kg): 5,2
- Sub-packaging units per PU: 9
- EAN: 4260643570995