Premium-universal cups 600 ml / 24 oz, Ø 115 mm, brown
Product number: DFC08630
|Pack unit||Price per pc.||Price per PU|
|Quantity||Unit price||Price per PU|
Price for 500 pcs.
- Brown universal cardboard containers
- With PLA coating, petroleum-free
- Biodegradable according to EN 13432
- For hot and frozen dishes up to 100 °C
- Suitable for deep cooling
"One for all! The environmentally friendly universal cardboard containers can be used for cold and hot dishes, no matter if solid or liquid. Matching lids are greenbox's cardboard and membrane lids.
We are FSC® certified.
- Product height (mm): 110
- Article volume (ml): 600
- Article volume (oz): 24
- Product diameter at top (mm): 115
- Product diameter at bottom (mm): 93
- Max. volume (ml): 780
- Width carton (mm): 475
- Length pack (mm): 590
- Height pack (mm): 450
- Weight per pack (kg): 10,4
- Sub-packaging units per PU: 20
- EAN: 4260392212122
Bio-based, less CO2
By the use of bio-based resources, such as bio-plastics, the article possesses a smaller carbon footprint in its life-cycle than conventional products.
Articles marked with this icon are completely bio-degradable. In case the article contains plastics, only bio-plastics, which decompose in a natural way, are used. Find out more
We are FSC® certified. FSC stands for "Forest Stewardship Council" and is an international certification system for sustainable forest management. Find out more